9 more new breweries are coming to Philly Beer World
One new brewery opens in Philly Beer World about every 10 days. And that pace looks like it’s going to continue well into next year.
We just added another 9 planned breweries to our directory. Some are just around the corner, others expect to open by early 2019:
- Gusto Brewing, in North Cape May, N.J.
- COHO Brewing, in Cape May Court House, N.J.
- Core3Brewery, in Clayton, N.J.
- Axe and Arrow, in Glassboro, N.J.
- Somers Point Brewing, in Somers Point, N.J.
- Twisted Gingers, in the Roxborough section of Philadelphia.
- Track 3, in Dresher, Montgomery County.
- Wolf Stone, in Glenside, Montgomery County.
- Geronimo Brewing, in Doylestown, Bucks County.
There are now more than 50 new breweries that expect to open in the region by next year.
Are we missing any? Comment below.